Perhaps as an American company, only us sites programed in for searches...
maybe worth a problem report to support? While I am American, as nearly all
Americans are immigrants at some point I also would like to see "foreign"
searches as eventually I need German, Swiss, and French records as well as
Irish and others. Hope that is not the case and just taking awhile to get
to searching the "foreign" sites.