From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of David Dearth
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2017 1:19 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] V9 Error Code 3045

I have just recently upgraded to Legacy V9 from V7.5.  So far I am loving the
program.  However, I am getting error 3045 every time I exit.  The exact
wording is "Backup of Family File has failed.  Error 3045: Could not use
....\Dearth.fdb'; file already in use.  Would you like to TRY IT AGAIN?".
Answering yes repeatedly results in the same message.  It is set to backup
everytime I exit.  Of course it is still in use, I am looking at the Legacy
screen when it is backing up (or trying to back up).

Also, uploading to the Legacy Cloud also fails.  It seems to backup ok, then
shows 'disconnected' then a failure message.

I am running on Windows 7 Home Premium, 32-bit.

Perhaps I am missing something.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Dave Dearth