From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of David Dearth
Sent: Sunday, 23 April 2017 10:49 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] V9 Error Code 3045

Thank you Robert and Bob... yes I have tried rebooting. I have since confirmed
that this is indeed a MS Access (which I believe Legacy uses) error code and
not Legacy's (it is not listed in Legacy's error list either). A Google search
turned up many hits on this. I will investigate further and get back with the
group on what I find out.

Dave