Thank you Robert and Bob... yes I have tried rebooting. I have since
confirmed that this is indeed a MS Access (which I believe Legacy uses)
error code and not Legacy's (it is not listed in Legacy's error list
either). A Google search turned up many hits on this. I will investigate
further and get back with the group on what I find out.

Dave