You can enter only one into the new FAG field so I would use an event for any duplicates (And I have found one or two people with duplicate memorial numbers.

There was a discussion (I think it was on the facebook group) about this and apparently if you are a member of Find A Grave you can follow some procedure to report the duplication.

Brian Kelly