From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Brian Kelly <exma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 1:37 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Fina a Grave duplicates

You can enter only one into the new FAG field so I would use an event
for any duplicates (And I have found one or two people with duplicate
memorial numbers.

There was a discussion (I think it was on the facebook group) about this
and apparently if you are a member of Find A Grave you can follow some
procedure to report the duplication.

Brian Kelly

On 02-May-17 2:21 PM, Ian Macaulay wrote:
> Does any one know how to handle duplicate entries in Find a Grave in the
> new legacy field?
> What happens when a FAG number is deleted in Find a Grave after its been
> logged in Legacy?
>
> I am not worried about all this but I do have some 6000 FAG numbers in
> events that I would like to move to the FAG data window in Legacy 9,
> Just mentally running through possible traps.
>
> Ian

legacyusers.com
This list is a mailing list for all of our Legacy users to share ideas and to
help each other. Once you have subscribed to this mailing list you will be able
to send ...

legacyusergroup - The Mail
Archive<http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/>
www.mail-archive.com
Messages by Thread [LegacyUG] About Legacy9 David Picken. Re: [LegacyUG] About
Legacy9 Bob Austen [LegacyUG] QUESTION Gary Schenck. Re: [LegacyUG] QUESTION
Bob Austen