From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Ian Macaulay
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2017 1:22 PM
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Fina a Grave duplicates

Does any one know how to handle duplicate entries in Find a Grave in the new
legacy field?

What happens when a FAG number is deleted in Find a Grave after its been logged
in Legacy?

I am not worried about all this but I do have some 6000 FAG numbers in events
that I would like to move to the FAG data window in Legacy 9,   Just mentally
running through possible traps.

Ian

--

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)

Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days

              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario