It seems that there are people who would like to have the ability to add
embedded images to posts, and possibly some who are against that (although
that might not be the case). Since the membership of the list is not what
it once was, maybe the ones who make the rules would be open to putting it
to a vote of the remaining members?? Is it possible to get a virus from an
embedded image? I don't know the answer to that, but I know a lot of forums
allow that, so I doubt it's a problem. Who would like to have a vote? If
that's acceptable, count me in for allowing it. If not, I'll abide by the
rules.