From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Martha Graham
Sent: Monday, May 8, 2017 9:35 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Graphics being posted to the list

Good Morning Listers and Legacy Support Staff

I write tutorials all the time using graphics from various types of software
along with text explaining the steps- these are primarily for folks who need a
visual way to navigate complicated programs and get the results they desire.

If we cannot help each other using our experiences, we are shooting ourselves
in the foot and discouraging others from expanding their use and knowledge of
the software that can make a difference in the organization of their family
research.

Please consider allowing graphics within email notes and queries, they work!

Thank you,

Martha A Crosley Graham

Los Osos, CA