I can't afford two memberships- I looked at benefits for both My Heritage and
Ancestry and Ancestry still has more records.  I'm still wondering if more of
you could tell me a bit more about why you like My Heritage over Ancestry or do
you have both memberships?  I am a mutt but am especially interested in records
from Myczkow Poland that are not on Ancestry or Family search that My Heritage
may have OR members of My Heritage or Ancestry who may have own records or
documents from that area that could provide clues.

Best Regards,
Jill