From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of CE
WOOD <wood...@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:26 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Hello from MyHeritage + 2 unique offers

Here is the latest from Geoff. The email with the offer was sent from Legacy
News <n...@legacyfamilytreenews.com<mailto:n...@legacyfamilytreenews.com>>. It
just now arrived in my Inbox.

Geoff recommends emailing, but I found it much easier to call and explain. I
also got a refund for the unused months of my Data and Site subscriptions.

Again, the MyHeritage world-wide toll-free phone list is at:
https://www.myheritage.com/FP/contact-us.php

CE

Two Unique Offers for Legacy Users - Last Chance

Dear Legacy user,

Thousands of our users have already taken the 2 special offers by MyHeritage,
given exclusively to Legacy users and webinar viewers. Due to high demand, we
have extended the deadline of these offers, which are now valid through Monday
night, September 18. This is your last chance to enjoy the offers.

Offer 1: Get a MyHeritage Complete Plan at 50% off

50% off of the MyHeritage Complete Plan. PLUS: A Price-Lock Guarantee. The
discounted price of $125/year will remain the same and will never increase in
the future (as long as you keep your subscription active)! Since you are
already a MyHeritage subscriber, to add an extra year of this plan at 50% off
and secure the valuable Price Lock Guarantee, please follow these steps:

- Send an email to
legacy...@myheritage.com<mailto:legacy...@myheritage.com?subject=Legacy%20offer>
- include the email address you use to login to MyHeritage
- include your phone number

and a MyHeritage team member will give you a quick call to arrange the
transaction with the Price Lock Guarantee. They'll also give you a deduction of
the unused amount of your current subscription. Because there are different
memberships that you might have (Premium, PremiumPlus, Data, Complete) we
aren't able to send one blanket email to everyone AND ensure that everyone's
special pricing would be correct.

See - I told you that you would love this!

Just be sure that you do send the email before Monday night, September 18 to
secure the discounted offer. This is a unique offer that MyHeritage is giving
only to Legacy users and webinar viewers.

This Complete Plan offer includes everything MyHeritage has to offer:
PremiumPlus family site with unlimited tree size, powerful matching to other
family trees and historical records, and full search access to their collection
of more than 8.1 billion historical records. This also provides full access to
all the Record Matches and Smart Matches that appear in your Legacy 9 software.
All this for just $125 – that’s 50% off the public price.

Offer 2: MyHeritage DNA Kit - Only $59 $99

- Click
HERE<http://legacynews.legacyfamilytree.com/campaigns/qa4576nqygefd/track-url/ja656m9ckdff1/36f19f422c73e788e437e8b64026a4b1fd044b55>
 to purchase your DNA kit(s)

- IMPORTANT: At Checkout, under “Total,” click “Got a coupon code?” and enter
the coupon code LEGACYDNA. This is the only way to enjoy the special discount.

Both offers are given at the lowest price ever offered by MyHeritage,
exclusively to our Legacy users and webinar viewers. Hurry, these offers expire
on Monday night, September 18.