I used Legacy 9 version 198 to prepare an GEDCOM (import to Ancestry version) of my wife's bloodline (only her relatives) with privacy (only names for living people). Everything was as expected except for her living brother where the exported file treated him as deceased. My wife and all living descendants were properly exported as names only. A deceased older sister was properly exported as deceased. Have others noticed this potential error? Howard Cady