From: Cathy Pinner
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2017 6:26 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Potential GEDCOM Error

Have you checked that he's not been accidentally marked as deceased in your
file? It's easy to do. Adding anything in death or burial field or adding a
source to them will switch the Living indicator. Removing it doesn't switch the
indicator back.

Cathy

Howard Cady wrote:

  I used Legacy 9 version 198 to prepare an GEDCOM (import to Ancestry
  version) of my wife's bloodline (only her relatives) with privacy
  (only names for living people). Everything was as expected except for
  her living brother where the exported file treated him as deceased. My
  wife and all living descendants were properly exported as names only.
  A deceased older sister was properly exported as deceased. Have others
  noticed this potential error?
  Howard Cady