From: Cathy Pinner
Sent: Saturday, November 4, 2017 6:55 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Potential GEDCOM Error

Howard,
You don't need LTools for this and I'd be very wary of using LTools beyond
Legacy 7.

For this particular case, you just need to look at his Individual Information
screen and see.

For others you may want to check, you can use Legacy Detailed Search.
Individual - Birth Date - after - <your choice of date>
AND
Individual - Living - equal to - NO

Cathy

Howard Cady wrote:

  Cathy, Thanks for the information that removing everything from
  death/burial/sources wouldn’t restore “deceased” to “living”. I will
  search for “deceased” and dig out Ltools and look when I have time –
  but not before this reply. It is also possible that I might have
  checked his deceased box at one time and then reversed that check.
  Howard