Cheryl,
It is a Descendant Report just accessed from the Print on Descendant View instead of Reports - Chart reports - Descendant.

Click the Report Options button then on the right you'll see the Privacy Options button.

Cathy

Cheryl Rothwell wrote:

It's not a report. It is from the main screen.

Inline image 2

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 8:58 AM, <mich...@legacyfamilytree.com