De : LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> de la part de
Cathy Pinner <genea...@gmail.com>
Envoyé : 21 décembre 2017 17:23
À : Legacy User Group
Objet : Re: [LegacyUG] File name problem

Estelle,

You should be making backups every time you leave Legacy. That does not add [1]
to the filename. The backup automatically has a unique name as it adds date and
time to the filename - if you don't interfere.

That is not the source of the problem you were having.

I think it was what you were doing when opening Legacy I think - using the
backup in the wrong way.

I hope you have it sorted and you're not using a file that is in a temp folder
on your computer.

Cathy