From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On Behalf Of Sherry H
Sent: Saturday, 24 February 2018 9:50 AM
To: Legacy User Group<legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Documents

I'm not having any problems selecting "Source Citation Details" for an individual.

I don't have enough media files linked to test for your error - did you report it to supp...@legacyfamilytree.com?

Sherry

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 1:35 PM, Alan Thompson<alanthomp...@grapevine.com.au> wrote:

Yes, "Print Media File List" would be easier - if it worked 😊

The two main problems I have with it are:

1. It does not allow you to select Media attached to source citation
details for a specific individual (As most of my media for an
individual is attached to the source citation detail record, this is
not very useful)

2. For anything other than a small report, "Error 6: Overflow, error
collecting pictures occurs" (Accordingly I am not able to generate a
complete report of all my media files)

Alan Thompson
Canberra, Australia