On 31-Jul-18 01:51 AM, Gary Crull wrote:
I have two physical HD's on my computer. I try to keep my "C" drive for the operation system andĀ  use theĀ  2nd physical HD for all other working files, photos, documents etc etc.

I notice in the LOCATIONS tab in customizing the default path(s) for Legacy are as follows:
C:\Legacy Genealogy Families\Data
C:\Legacy Genealogy Families\Media

Can these locations be changed to a similar path on my "D" drive and Legacy still function properly with regards to backups, synchronizing with another computer using DROPBOX, SUGARSYNC or other syncing programs?

I have the same "system" (except that my second drive is E!)

You can hold your data and media wherever you want and tell Legacy accordingly, but what you can't do is relocate some of the files which are stored in your Documents (or My Documents) folder which is part of the Windows system.

However, what you can do, if you haven't already done so, is relocate your (My) Documents folder on your D: drive. This has to be done in a particular way - it's NOT like moving or renaming an ordinary folder. Best you Google "move documents folder Windows x" where x is your version of Windows.

--
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/