Legacy will always recreate the Legacy Folder unless you move the location of your Documents folder using Windows. It needs to have the _Appdata folder in your Documents\Legacy Family Tree folder so if you move the Legacy Family Tree folder outside your Documents Legacy will recreate it next time you run the program. Cannot remember exactly how but I think you need to right click on your Documents folder and change the properties to point to a new location.This move will affect all programs which use your Documents folder to store files.

You can however use the Legacy settings in Section 6 to change the default location of your data and media files so they can be wherever you wish.

Brian Kelly