In a normal windows based computer the Legacy Family Tree folder is located in the user's Documents folder. It looks like your Parallels is using the Mac side for the user's Windows documents folder so that is where Legacy created your Legacy Family Tree folder to hold all the user related data it needs.

The sub-folders in that folder should include _AppData which Legacy uses for settings and working files, Data where the user's Data files are stored by default and a variety of other folders like Media, LegacyFS (used with the FamilySearch interface module), LegacyCharting (self-explanatory), Sample-Media (for media belonging to the Sample file provided with Legacy) and web (for use when creating web pages).

The first two folders you mention on the Windows side are created by the install program and contain the program and its support files. You should not attempt to make any changes to those two folders since they are in restricted access areas.

Brian Kelly