First Maps now hints, server and cloud with no indication as to when these will
be corrected. We are paid for things we have not got. Is it the beginning of
the end of Legacy? I am a long time user of Legacy and have not  complained but
what is happening especially re the maps cant be let go . Declan Chalmers
From: Michele Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, June 4, 2019 6:42 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Backing up to the cloud

The problem with the Hints has nothing to do with the server. MyHeritage had an
API (programming code) change on their side which caused us to have to make a
code change on our side.

The Legacy download IS housed on the broken server so we parked a copy on the
Amazon server that houses the Legacy webinar site and we can give anyone who
needs it a direct link to it.

Michele