Old user here, but have taken a break from it for a while. I have
personally loved Legacy since the moment I got it back at the turn of the
century (it's weird hearing that, while not talking about 1900).I love the
people that created Legacy, the extras, the webinars, everything.
Acquisitions are tough and there are always problems, like needing new
jobs. Not that this MyHeritage situation applies to me (Ancestry user here)
but I would much rather have a company take their time to fix something and
get it right the first time, then rush and have even more glitches. Think
Microsoft.

I think it's time that we sit back, relax and wait for MyHeritage to get it
right. Patience is a virtue. I am disappointed to see this list being so
confrontational what with "fake news" accusations and the like. It has
always been such a polite list. There are still other services which you
can use for backups and the truth is that you should. I learned a LONG time
ago that you need several backups and I lost a lot of data over that
learning curve.

This list is for helping users use Legacy. If there are server problems
(and we obviously know there are) and that server now belongs to
MyHeritage, then MyHeritage (not Legacy) is responsible, so please take it
up with them, privately. Feel free to report back, because other users may
benefit from your newly acquired knowledge. Just please do not allow your
personal frustration to spill over, onto this help list.

Michelle and Legacy employees, thank you for time, patience and instruction.

Cindy Lloyd