Hi all,

Quick question for those experts out thereā€¦

I have defined new roles for census events as in:  Spouse, Son, Daughter, etc.

I also believe that I may have deleted some existing (defaults) Census event
roles, that were probably still attached to existing shared census events.

How can I find these undefined census event roles?

File Check/Repair only reports, so it knows that I have undefined event roles,
but no info on how to fix them!

There are Event record(s) that reference a Role that does not exist:

Many thanks,

Andrew