Andrew,

I suggest you ask Support. They're the ones most likely to be able to help.

supp...@legacyfamilytree.com

Shared Events are not my area of expertise either. I don't use them.

Cathy

Andrew Robbie <mailto:andrew.rob...@comcast.net>
Friday, 27 May 2022 06:36
OK, need to clarify, since this answer doesn't address my question (I provided too much context!):

Performing a File Clean/Repair reports this:
"There are Event record(s) that reference a Role that does not exist:"

Now, how do I find the Event Roles that do not exist? This is my main question for the post here.

My mentioning of Shared Events is just a red herring, I can create, edit, delete event roles perfectly, and attach them to primary event's and shared events with equal gusto.

I just need some help to FIND Event Roles that are attached to Events that do not exist in the Event Role list (as reported by the Clean/Repair report) .

Help! and Thanks !

Andrew

I do not use Share for Census Events, so my list of Event roles for Censuses should be the original. It shows "None - leave blank", "Occupant" and "Witness"and then "add/edit roles..." so just create "Occupant" or "Witness" if you need to, just as you created "spouse", etc.

--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK

Jenny M Benson <mailto:ge...@cedarbank.me.uk>
Friday, 27 May 2022 01:43

I do not use Share for Census Events, so my list of Event roles for Censuses should be the original. It shows "None - leave blank", "Occupant" and "Witness"and then "add/edit roles..." so just create "Occupant" or "Witness" if you need to, just as you created "spouse", etc.

Andrew Robbie <mailto:andrew.rob...@comcast.net>
Thursday, 26 May 2022 21:43