From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Jenny M Benson
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2022 10:44 AM
To: legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] ***SPAM*** Re: Question regarding finding undefined event
roles

On 26/05/2022 14:43, Andrew Robbie wrote:
> Quick question for those experts out thereā€¦
>
> I have defined new roles for census events as in:  Spouse, Son,
> Daughter, etc.
>
> I also believe that I may have deleted some existing (defaults) Census
> event roles, that were probably still attached to existing shared
> census events.
>
> How can I find these undefined census event roles?
>
> File Check/Repair only reports, so it knows that I have undefined
> event roles, but no info on how to fix them!

> There are Event record(s) that reference a Role that does not exist:

I do not use Share for Census Events, so my list of Event roles for Censuses
should be the original. It shows "None - leave blank", "Occupant" and
"Witness"and then "add/edit roles..." so just create "Occupant" or "Witness" if
you need to, just as you created "spouse", etc.

--
Jenny M Benson
Wrexham, UK