Heiko,

Heiko Jacobs wrote:
Everyone discusses consequenzes of the decision of removing
data from non-accepting people, but it seems, that they all
have forgotten, WHY they have decided to remove data?

Because. as I explained to you yesterday, CC-BY-SA does not allow redistribution of data under a different license; so once the data is distributed under ODbL, anything that is CC-BY-SA and not relicensed has to be removed.

If we forgot the official reasons or if they had no worth to write
them down then we should also simply forget to remove any data ... ;-)

Next thing you request to see the board meeting minutes that give the reason why we're not allowed to copy from Google, and when it turns out that there has never been a decision by the board that says "we will respect other people's copyright" you say "then we should not respect other people's copyright".

That's absurd, and you're making a clown of yourself by repeating your question every two days.