Heiko Jacobs wrote:
> Which copyright is relevant for edits in XY besides CC?

Sorry, I don't follow what you mean by "besides CC". Creative Commons is not
a special type of copyright, it's a licence.

> National copyright law of XY? Or copyright law of GB (OSMF,
> server)? I would guess ;-) first one?

Copyright in the edits, _where_such_copyright_exists_, is held by the
mapper. In the event of a mapper wanting to sue over licence infringement,
it would be up to the mapper to decide in which jurisdiction to sue. This is
likely to be either the jurisdiction where the mapper resides, or where the
alleged infringement took place.

cheers
Richard