On 1 September 2010 19:12, Richard Weait <rich...@weait.com> wrote:
> Every time OSM contributors have been asked, they have supported ODbL

Is this like all the laywers that think the ODBL is great too?

about 12,500 contributors make up about 99% of the data, how many of
those agree with your point of view, or is this a case of the view of
a few hundred being extrapolated to the entire project?

> But still you accuse other OSM contributors of "dirty tricks".

Because dirty tricks have been employed all along, from abusing
statistics to trying to discredit people that disagree. Although today
they've gone off the charts...

> You claim your volume of edits or gas consumption as if it were
> something unusual to OpenStreetMap contributors.  But then you import

You tried to discredit me by showing things in a very one sided
manner, by making it seem as if the contributions I made weren't
useful because I didn't bother to supply changeset comments, and you
are still trying to belittle my contributions when we both know I'm in
the top 100 contributors...

> data without following the community import guidelines[1] And then you
> run 'bots without following the community automated edits
> guidelines[2] Not cool, JohnSmith.

It's a tad difficult to defend ones self against such vague claims,
maybe I should make the same claims of you without pointing out
exactly what you did, can you prove you didn't?