On 5 June 2011 10:09, Frederik Ramm <frede...@remote.org> wrote:

> I know for a fact that among the current disagreeing mappers there are some
> who intend to stay with OSM and who are just holding out until the last
> minute;

As far as I can tell, doing that is the only way to say "I don't like the
licence/CTs/process/whatever, but I will re-license my data". Accepting is
taking as a vote for liking the new license, and I quite a few people that
are going to do it at the last minute for this reason. The group of people
who want the new licence and the group of people that will accept the
licence isn't quite the same.

I for example have had to say "No", because you now have to give an answer
to edit, but would almost certainly change that to a Yes at the last minute
(subject to figure out how to split incompatible data into it's own
account).

--
James