En relación a [L-I] Speaking the same language?,
el 29 Aug 00, a las 13:26, Anton Holberg dijo:

> there
> is no need to defend every sort of narrowmindedness within the
> working class, and if people live in a foreign country for decades
> and don't hardly speak a single sentence in that country's language
> this is nothing to defend. It's simply narrow minded and in fact >
reactionary

So that you put the burden on the victim!

Let us now try a little bit of historic materialism...

A Marxist should be asking her or himself why don't those people
learn the local language, which would obviously be to their
advantage. What are the mechanisms by which the social structure of
Germany hems these people into a linguistic ghetto? THAT is a Marxist
question.

Ghettoization is a wonderful weapon for imperialist bourgeoisies, as
Puerto Ricans in New York can testify. I insist, Anton, you may be
(and most certainly are) a good willed man, but your cast of mind is
exactly the opposite as that of a Marxist.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky