En relación a RE: [L-I] Re: Russia: CPRF Leader Interviewed - R,
el 17 Jan 01, a las 20:50, Mark Jones dijo:

>  you don't think that the CPRF = Marxism-Leninism, do you?
>
> No, no and again no, as Vladimir Ilyich might say. But so what? Is it the use of
> the name 'communist' which winds people up into such hysterical frenzies? But we
> have had non-communist communist parties for years and decades and people have
> fogiven them their tactless misappropriation of the name (eg, CPUSA, PCF, PCI,
> Chinese CP etc etc). So why single out poor Zyuganov?

This may be chauvinism. But probably the less "C" of all the CPs in the world
was the Argentine one (and the Uruguayan?). I missed it on Mark's short list,
when in fact it should have been heading it.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky