I've long considered a killer app for Leo would be the 'domain specific editor'
A settings file which resulted in a Leo instance tailored for writers / poets
being an example.

If I was going to do this, I might start with top menu bar containing only
'File' which offered only Save and Open, or similar bare bones.

Then add _only_ domain specific menu items, commands, buttons etc.
which support operations which poets / writers want, optimizing for capability
while retaining simplicity.

(Then prepare for the endless stream of requests for enhancements from your
users ... right Edward? :-] )