On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 9:11 AM, Kent Tenney <kten...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've long considered a killer app for Leo would be the 'domain specific
> editor'

True, there are endless feature requests, but the recent success (imo) of
the Cheat Sheet hints at a way forward.

It's not the settings file that really needs to be tailored, it's a .leo
file that would serve as a starting point.  It would, naturally, contain
all the requisite settings (hidden in a Startup node), along with @button
nodes, etc.

Imo, *nothing* more is needed to do this, except the actual settings and
the @button scripts.

This has already been done for scientists.  I don't remember the project,
but it consisted of dozens of @button nodes.