On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 3:05 PM, 'Terry Brown' via leo-editor
<leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:58:50 -0500
> "Edward K. Ream" <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This shows, I think that the only remaining problem is the recognition
>> of @auto-test nodes.
>
> Sounds good.  Could the signature of BaseScanner.__init__ [change]

Done at rev 7ccb6b8...

More importantly, a previous rev ad66ffa... now supports dynamic
spellings of @auto nodes.  This was driven by the desire to support
@auto-test without any explicit changes to the code.

This is quite a collaboration we have going. I took your
importers/test.py plugin and created an analogous writers/test.py
plugin.

Oh drat.  The writers/test.py is being call by @auto-test, but
something recent is preventing importers/test.py from being called.
It used to work, I swear.  Hehe. I'll make it work again asap.

Anyway, the point is that supporting dynamic @auto spellings was
surprisingly tricky (and apparently still is!).  The two dirt-simple
test.py plugins are a perfect test bed.