On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 2:05 PM, Edward K. Ream <edream...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 9:59 AM, 'Terry Brown' via leo-editor
> <leo-editor@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm just back to wondering why this doesn't happen
>> automatically during Leo launch / outline loading when the `@auto-test`
>> node is encountered.  My importer is never instantiated.
>
>> Also, context menu refresh from disk doesn't show up for my `@auto-test`
>> node.

It looks like the problem is that the list of @auto nodes is too
static. In fact, it is located inside at.anyAtFileNodeName.
Naturally, @auto-test is not part of the list.

The solution is to make the list visible and extensible, and have
ic.parse_importer_dict add entries to it.  Probably something similar
for writers.

Thanks, Terry, for getting the ball rolling.  I'll have a fix later
today or tomorrow.