On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:56:24 -0800 (PST)
Davy Cottet <cottet.d...@gmail.com> wrote:

> - From Kent & Thierry exchanges, I deduce that converting a leo tree
> structure to a folder/file structure is not as trivial as I
> thought... If I understand well, active-path.py does only the other
> way ? Are'nt @file & @auto able to generate real files ? Are folders
> the main problem ?

I don't think there's a problem here - @file and @auto nodes *do*
create real files, and sub-folders as needed.  You can use nested @path
nodes, active-path.py just makes that a bit tidier - active-path.py is
focused mainly on file system -> Leo, but that's because Leo core
handles Leo -> file system.