On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:01:36 -0600
Kent Tenney <kten...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Does Leo currently offer the ability to define a tree
> structure template? I seem to recall this.
>
> Such that the great idea above wouldn't require a .leo file
> but could live in a @tree node (or some such)

Rings a very vague bell for me too, although nothing specific, it might
be a long time ago.

But I'm sure there are a lot of systems that ready to go tree layouts
would be good for, Sphinx but also Django, the Python web framework, it
has a somewhat complicated directory layout that is much easier to
manage with Leo.  OTOH active-path.py plugin is quite good for pulling
in the layout after it's been created on disk by the Django utils.
Hard to know where the sweet spot is for this.

Cheers -Terry