I envisioned the python code running on a server and a team using one
instance of Leo to work on a project.

Or myself keeping my monolithic information Leo file on a running instance
on a server and being able to access it from anywhere, anytime, with any
device.

The code runs on the server, the UI puts it in my browser and all I need is
a Chromebook and an Internet connection.

Chris.