I finished watching this superb video about org-mode
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgizHHd7nOo> earlier today.  I took
copious notes.

It has inspired many thoughts, and will continue to do so. I expect this
conversation to be long lasting and fruitful.  Some *brief* first thoughts:

1. The demo looked off the cuff. Each topic had its own org-mode "page"
containing the script for that page. It look like Camtasia did the post
production. This is a perfectly reasonable, perhaps superior, alternative
to totally controlled demos using demo-it.el or demo.py.

2. After the first few minutes, the presentation had almost nothing to do
with outlines!

3. The demo shows that Leo must have better rendering *in the body pane,
not* a separate rendering pane.

4. Imo, the real difference between Leo and Emacs lies differing approaches
to multiple buffers and screen real estate. Both ways have pluses and
minuses.  Discussing the nuances should be fascinating.

5. Leo can (and will) soon have *everything* that org-mode has. Otoh, that
will likely not be enough to cause an exodus from Emacs to Leo.  Still, Leo
has features that org-mode will likely never have. It reminds me of the
song, Anything you can do, I can do better
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO23WBji_Z0>.

More to come later.