Andy,

FWIW I have been following this thread with interest also. Your original
post is the first I've ever heard of Zettelkasten and I was immediately
drawn to it because I too am on the search for the "Holy Grail" of
knowledge repositories.

I've configured my settings for this group so that I only receive a daily
digest of postings, so even if I wasn't particularly interested in this
thread it wouldn't be clogging my inbox.

I vote you keep the discussion going.

Cheers

John