On Monday, March 2, 2020 at 9:26:17 AM UTC-5, Thomas Passin wrote:

>  So you will need to have some degree of consistency in the syntax and
> planning of what you write and in your working procedures.

Yes, I am aware that the different elements of the zettel must conform
strictly to syntax specific to the element, so the system can correctly
execute the functionality of the specific element. I've done a small
smattering of programming and know that exactitude is required.  Computers
are much more precise in their communication that we mere humans.