Hello Thomas!

VR3 plugin is very desired for me, but choosing btw vr3 and dockless I
would choose dockless. And believe that there are many such users who dont
want to struggle against strange algo of docks arrangement.

So in my opinion there's no matter would the first version of VR3 support
dockless gui or not. But it is crucially important that there in the future
appear a version that would.
May be you would release ASAP and then take a time to understand how
dockless gui works and how to deal with it? Meanwhile we can test and
report bugs :-) which you will take into account in the next release with
support of dockless.