Victor,

I deleted the .leo/db/g_app_db directory and the VR/VR3 layout problems
have gone away (at least on Windows, and at least for the time being).

I *think* the code is the same as in the 6.3 branch, but I had better check
and make sure I didn't change anything.  If I did, I'll post about it here
later.  Would you be so good as to try it yourself and let me know what
happens?  I recall that you had said earlier that deleting the db database
didn't help, but I think that was on a pre-6.3.1 version.