On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 7:52 AM Viktor Ransmayr <viktor.ransm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Here are the notes from my experiment this morning:

*Checkout behavior for a user, having installed Leo-stable from GitHub.*
Rename ~/.leo to ~/.ole* Restart Leo - and - re-open this outline using
'File > Open-Outline'### after restart ...* Leo showed a tip - but - did
not ask me for a Leo-ID ...* Try 'Help > Open Help topics > Help' ...    *
VR pane is opened to the right (as expected)* Open 'myLeoSettings'. Outline
is created & opened after confirmation ...* Comment out 'viewrendered' and
insert 'viewrendered3'### after restart ...* Leo showed another tip ...*
Try 'Help > Open Help topics > Help' ...    * VR3 pane is in light mode -
and - is opened to the left :-(*

> What's the expected procedure for handling such a bug / issue during
> sabbatical times?

Report them, as always.

I don't see anything new or troubling in the behavior you report.