On Monday, June 26, 2023 at 6:34:57 AM UTC-5 Edward K. Ream wrote:

> I'm going to restore g.findUNL() and hook it back into g.handleUnl().

Done, and fairly cleanly too in g.handleUnl().

Please test the ekr-3181-mypy-links branch and report any problems.

test.leo now contains working clickable unls (in the body pane) in a
variety of formats.  Please let me know if there are other formats that
should be tested.

Edward

P.S. The old/unchanged g.findUNL ignores file names and finds (legacy) unls
only in the present outline. I plan to extend the search to all open
outlines, as in g.findGNX.

EKR