^^^^ sorry, I should correct myself. I *do* know about shortcuts - I have
forgotten that that was the name for the 'bind command to key' settings. I
was thinking that was '@binding' or something.

Nevertheless - other @shortcuts I have in myLeoSettings.leo are shown in
the log output to 'show-commands' - why not this one?

Or is it because this (Ctrl-right-arrow) is "Ctrl-Next"? This is shown in
LeoSettings.leo and in the log pane:

tab-cycle-previous  = Ctrl-Prior
tab-cycle-next      = Ctrl-Next
tab-cycle-next      = Ctrl-Tab

? (I had never though of 'Ctrl-Next', and 'Ctrl-Prior', as referring to
these key presses)

Great, in that case ... except that for me you can't *cycle* between the
panes using this, only from tree to body. At least for me ... more
investigation...

J^n