Oh wow, I completely missed the @ignore.

Curious, my machine does focus-to-body (or something similar, at least) on
Ctrl+Right too, but I can't find any reason for that keybinding to be in
place, nor does it show up in my 'show-commands' output either.  Only
appears to work from the tree or log panes -- once in the body,
forward-word happens instead (as intended).

I somehow doubt Ctrl+RightArrow equals the same keycode as Tab, because
Ctrl+RightArrow acts differently from Tab in the body editor.

I wonder if this is some default tab-indexing thing in PyQT that we're not
un-setting.  Maybe QT has Ctrl+(arrow keys) as default keybindings to
navigate between widgets?

Ctrl+LeftArrow in either tree or log panes also seems to set focus to the
body pane too.  When I 'float' the body pane (have it in a separate
window), the behavior stops -- neither Ctrl+Right nor Ctrl+Left do anything
in the tree pane any longer.

Weird!

Jake