Yes, but that is for Alt-d, not the keystrokes I was mentioning.

I see the one that Jake mentions, above, but that seems to be for vi
emulation, which AFAIK I do not have enabled. Anyway, that setting is
within an @ignore node. At any rate, I do not have an entry for "
enter-tree-expand-and-go-right-mode" from 'show-commands'

and I now want to know what keystrokes generate Ctrl-next and Ctrl-prior...