When I using `pipx inject leo /Users/mac/Desktop/proj/leo-editor` for
newest code. it throws:

╰─$ pipx inject leo /Users/mac/Desktop/proj/leo-editor
                                                                     141 ↵
  error: subprocess-exited-with-error

  × Getting requirements to build wheel did not run successfully.
  │ exit code: 1
  ╰─> [7 lines of output]
      running egg_info
      writing leo.egg-info/PKG-INFO
      writing dependency_links to leo.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
      writing entry points to leo.egg-info/entry_points.txt
      writing requirements to leo.egg-info/requires.txt
      writing top-level names to leo.egg-info/top_level.txt
      error: package directory 'leo/doc/_static' does not exist
      [end of output]

  note: This error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a
problem with pip.
error: subprocess-exited-with-error

× Getting requirements to build wheel did not run successfully.
│ exit code: 1
╰─> See above for output.

note: This error originates from a subprocess, and is likely not a problem
with pip.
Cannot determine package name from spec
'/Users/mac/Desktop/proj/leo-editor'. Check package spec for errors.

after `mkdir -p leo/doc/_static`, it works as before.

Maybe we need an empty .gitignore file in that folder?