On Monday, May 13, 2024 at 8:06:29 PM UTC tbp1...@gmail.com wrote:

I have created a pull request, 3907
<https://github.com/leo-editor/leo-editor/pull/3907>, that gets this plugin
working again.  At least, it works when outputting just the headlines.

If anyone wants to try it out before the PR gets merged into the devel
branch, you can follow the link in the Github PR page to my repository and
get the file there.

Thanks Thomas, I half understand "Github PR page to my repository"... is
the name of the file LEO-TO-HTML.? and do I replace the same file in my
installation?